To use the Talkingvet Mobile Microphone as a wireless microphone with the Talkingvet Products, follow these steps:
1. On your desktop application (Talkingvet for Windows or Talkingvet for macOS), open the Settings and make sure your desktop application is set to Smartphone mode as shown below. You can use any name you'd like. Note the screenshot below is from the macOS application but will look very similar on the Windows application. Also make sure to click Save when done. Once saved, you can close the window.
2. Download and install the Talkingvet Mobile Microphone from the App Store if not done yet.
3. Launch the Talkingvet Mobile Microphone
4. Login to the Talkingvet Mobile Application with the same login you use for the Windows, macOS or Chrome Extension. Make sure that the country is correct.
5. Tap the "Tap Here To Select A Voice Client" then choose the name of the client you entered in step 1.
6. You are now ready to dictate.
General Getting Started Troubleshooting:
Q: No clients showing when you try to choose a voice client:
A: Make sure that your desktop application is in Smartphone mode as shown in step 1 above. Go to settings and under the General Tab, make sure the Microphone is set to Smartphone mode. If you need to change it, make sure you click Save. If that doesn't work, make sure you are logged on to the Desktop and the Mobile phone with the same Talkingvet account. For the Desktop app, click Settings, and Click User Info. This will show you who you are logged in as and to what server. On the Mobile application, click Settings, the scroll down to find the Logged in as
Q: You are connected but when you press the microphone icon, the desktop app doesn't go into record.
A: Make sure you are connected to the correct Desktop client. Many users have multiple workstations logged in at one time.
Q: Can't login to the Mobile Application:
A: Make sure you have the correct country selected. The Mobile app should detect your country automatically but confirm the country selection is correct on the Mobile Microphone App first.
Q: Can't remember username or password:
A: There are links under the respective fields which will send you a recovery email allowing you to recover your username or reset your password. Make sure to have your Country selected correctly prior to clicking these links or you will not receive your recovery emails.